DIOXSAN Chlorine Dioxide Solution CDS 0.3% 100ml
Freshly produced in Germany in the high quality distillation process.
Filled in a amber glass bottle (100ml) for protection against UV light + HDPE pipette.
DIOXSAN CDS 0.3% has a shelf life of at least 6 months under the above conditions (see label)
We work without unnecessary substances and preservatives.
Safety Data Sheet CDS
Chlorine dioxide is one of the most effective and on of the safest biocides in the fight against bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi, algae, legionella and microbes.
It has the ability to dissolve existing biofilms.
The effect is based on the natural process of oxidation.
Chlorine dioxide decomposes into salt and water after the reaction and is therefore considered biodegradable.
The disinfection of drinking water with chlorine dioxide is a recognized and approved process according to the German Drinking Water Ordinance §11.
Instructions for use
Measure the DIOXSAN Chlorine dioxide ready-to-use solution CDL 0.3% with a suitable pipette or measuring cup (no metal), immediately add the solution to the water to be disinfected and wait approx. 30 minutes before using the disinfected water.
To maintain the effectiveness of the chlorine dioxide ready-to-use solution as long as possible:
Open only refrigerated!
Dose with a suitable pipette or a measuring cup (no metal) and add directly to the water to be treated.
Securely close the bottle again immediately after dispensing.
After opening, store refrigerated below 11°C, protected from light and upright.
ATTENTION Use biocide products carefully!
Always read label and instructions before use!
Store out of reach of children!
Disinfection of drinking water: For disinfection of 1 liter of water use 1ml-2ml DIOXSAN CDS 0,3% depending on the degree of contamination of the water.
The water should be as free as possible from suspended matter and be at ambient temperature.
Shock disinfection of containers and drinking water systems: For shock disinfection, use approx. 2 - 10 ml of DIOXSAN CDS 0.3% per 1 liter of water with an exposure time of 1 - 3h.